The Mayflower Group, LLC, 1155 E Twain Ave - Ste #180-17, Las Vegas, NV 89135 operates the https://backroomcastingcouch.com website, hereinafter “Service” or “we” or “us” or “site”or “Backroom Casting Couch”.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified by, and it does not include data that has been anonymized or pseudonymized.
We also address GDPR specific issues such as data retention, deletion requests, what data we and our third party partners gather, and more. Remember that GDPR only is applicable if you are located in the European Union.
Information Collection and Use
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) states that personal data should be collected, processed, and retained for no longer than is necessary for the purpose it was obtained for. When we mention any retention periods in this document below, it refers to retention of data from EU subjects only. Please carefully read below what data we collect directly, and what data third party services collect on our behalf, in particular billing companies. For third party data collection, we provide a general overview of their data gathering and use practices, but we can't guarantee this overview is comprehensive. To find out the full extend of their data gathering, storage, and retention practice, please contact each third party service directly.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through other means such as any other website operated by us, or any third party or affiliates.
Like almost every other web site, we automatically collect information that your browser sends to us, which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of this site you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the site or URL you were on before you came to this site, and other statistics, depending on your browser and the server software. This information is automatically captured by servers, even if you do not become a paying member or otherwise interact with the site. Merely by visiting this site, the servers capture this data and stores it for up to 30 days, longer if required by law. This information is needed to investigate or prevent any hacking or other illegal activities, provide customer service, help us learn how, why, when, and where visitors use this site or portions thereof, and help us allocate the necessary resources to ensure a smooth experience for our members.
This information is stored on the server in log files, which are accessible by the hosting company , as well as the webmaster and support agents of this site via a password protected administration interface on the server.
Transaction and Financial Data
If you become a paying member of this site, additional information will be obtained (“Transaction/Financial Data”) about you, most of which you voluntarily agree to provide, but some may be obtained without your explicit input. During the payment process, a third party payment process ("Biller") will require you to input your name, address, credit card or bank account data, zip code, email address, and other personally identifiable information. They may also automatically capture your IP address and browser information without your input. Exactly what data a Biller captures and what they do with it and for how long depends on the Biller, and you need to contact the Biller's sites to find out more. Please scroll down to the Third Party section for more detailed information, including GDPR-related rights if you are located in the EU, such as what data is used, by whom, and how to request deletion, etc.
This site does not itself host your credit card data, but it does receive your user name and encrypted password and IP address, which are stored in a database. This is required in order for you to be able to log in to the site. Further, the site may obtain any other information you provided to the Billers such as your full name, address, referring URL (the URL that referred you this site, which, if it is a URL or website operated by an affiliate of this site, will be paid for this referral), and IP address, which will be stored in a separate secure database.
All information described above will generally remain in the site's databases or Biller's system indefinitely or until you request deletion of that data, however the actual retention time varies by Biller. Remember that in order for you to be able to log in or receive any support or services, we must have this information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You do not have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies. Merely by visiting this site, cookies will be stored on your computer. You can delete these cookies at any time by going into your browser settings and deleting them. If you choose to refuse our cookies , you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. If you become a paying member and wish to log in to the members area, you must have cookies enabled for the duration of your visit to the members area. You are welcome to delete the cookies from your browser after your visit , but this may make logging in later less convenient for you.
If you contact us via any of our contact forms, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, user name (if a member) and email address. Further, our forms automatically collect your IP address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you, and we may try to match this information with data our billing companies have stored about you in order to verify your membership, location, or in order to assist with any technical or other issues you may have contacted us or the billing companies about. All submissions whether via a contact form or email can be accessed by the webmaster of this site, and its owners, and its designated third parties such as our third party technical support service. When you submit a form you also give us permission to share this information with the hosting company, Biller, customer support agent, and third party marketing service in order for us to investigate fraud, provide customer or technical service, investigate technical issues such as download or streaming video problems, and to offer additional products and services via email campaigns. You can opt out of any email campaigns at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of any marketing email we or our designated third party email marketing services provider send to you. Our contact forms are provided by a third party service called JotForm.com, and you can read about how we use their service in the Third Party Service Providers section below.
Third Party Service Providers
We employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To provide billing services for memberships;
- To facilitate the log-in and authentication process for members.
- To provide customer or technical support;
- To offer additional products and services such as live webcam shows.
- To gather demographic and technical information about our visitors and members; and
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to various types of information, although only billing companies will have information such as your name, address, email address, payment information, etc, and only if you voluntarily provide it by purchasing a membership or by contacting them. We also employ tracking services from Google Analytics and Hotjar, but this data does not include your name, address, or other personal data, with exception of your IP address in the case of Hotjar, and limited browser data such as type and version number. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf, which is detailed below. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose unless required by law. Each third party in turn has their own storage and retention policies. We are not always able to delete your information on your behalf, and you will need to contact each third party service directly should you wish to have them delete your information.
- Google Analytics; provides analytical information about people visiting or otherwise interacting with this site, what search terms they used to find the site, what pages they visit, how long they visit the site, and other aspects. Information in Google Analytics is stored for 14 months. Google Analytics does not capture or show us IP addresses, names, or any other personally identifiable data. You can ready more about exactly what data Google Analytics captures and what it does with it, and opt out here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- HotJar.com; provides analytical information about people visiting or otherwise interacting with this site, which parts of a page they click or hover over, which links are clicked, what pages they visit, how long they visit the site, and other aspects. Hotjar does capture IP addresses but anonymizes it. Information in Hotjar is stored for 120 days. You can learn more about what data Hotjar collects and for what purpose, and opt out, delete, and amend your data here: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment .
- Sites Support; https://sites.support. This is our dedicated third party technical and customer support provider. Their support agents have access to your Biller data (user name and password, IP address, physical address, referring affiliate, if applicable, join date, recurring payment dates, but not credit card information). Sites Support has access to your access logs, which means they can see when you logged in,what IP address you had when you logged in, and if there were any log-in errors. They also have access to server logs and are authorized to communicate with out hosting company in order to obtain logs information as discussed in the beginning of this policy. Further, the contact forms on Sites Support automatically capture your IP address and browser version; Sites Support retains all data for 30 days. If you wish to have any data deleted from Sites Support, simply create a new ticket.
- Bonus Sites; when you purchase a membership to this site, you also get free access to the members areas of several other sites, some of which are not owned or operated by us at all. In order to be able to offer you this service for free, we must share your login credentials with those sites. However, this is done automatically via proprietary code that is not accessible to third parties, and your user name and password are encrypted during the process. The bonus site can, however, see your user name and IP address in their own server logs if they wish to look for it. By becoming a member you explicitly agree that the bonus sites are authorized to see your user name and IP address. If you don't want this, you must not purchase a membership. We give you free access to the following bonus sites (which can see your user name and IP address in their own visitor logs): ExploitedCollegeGirls.com, BlackAmbush.com, NetVideoGirls.com, NetGirl.com, CastingCouch-HD.com, NebraskaCoeds.com, SouthbeachCoeds.com, SpringbreakLife.com EuroCoeds.com, AfterhoursExposed.com.
- Live webcam services; The members area may offer you access to live webcam performers through https://live.backroomcastingcouch.com. This service is provided by a third party company, I.M.L SU, which is solely responsible for the functionality and privacy aspects. By visiting live.backroomcastingcouch.com or clicking any links or buttons in the members area such as “LIVE GIRLS” or similarly named items, I.M.L. may begin tracking you and your activities, and offer ways for you to pay for services. Use of this service is entirely voluntary and you can avoid being tracked by I.M.L by not visiting the webcam portions of this site. You can find I.M.L's privay policy here: https://live.backroomcastingcouch.com/privacy-policy
- Email Marketing; We work with a third party service, XFC Inc, 1930 Village Center Circle Ste 3 #1093, Las Vegas, Nevada, 81934, henceforth “XFC”. Anyone who became a member of this site prior to May 25 2018 agreed to receive email communication. After that date, EU subjects need to explicitly consent to receive marketing emails. Note that operational emails such as account warnings and notifications etc, do not require explicit consent. We obtain member email addresses from the billing companies, or our own email capture forms, and add them to our mailing list (provided we have consent to do so), which is operated by XFC. From time to time, recipients of that mailing list may receive emails from us such as special offers to join this or other sites at discounts, or other marketing offers. You may opt out of these emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of any of these emails, or by contacting us at email@example.com and telling us the email address you wish to remove from the mailing list.
International Data Transfer
This site is hosted in the United States. If you are located in a non-US jurisdiction, for example in the European Economic Area ("EEA") / European Union ("EU"), you agree that the provision of personal data or other access or use of this site constitutes your consent to the transfer of such data/information, including personal data, to the United States, a jurisdiction that may or may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the laws in your home country.Security
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. The servers this site is hosted on are monitored 24/7 and are scanned daily for malware and viruses. Further, we employ various proprietary and open source technologies to prevent hackers or malicious scripts from accessing restricted server areas, including but not limited to any of your personal information that may be stored. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18, 21 in some jurisdictions. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from persons under 18. In case we discover that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately so that we can take necessary actions as soon as possible. We employ the RTA (“Restricted To Adults”) label on our site in order for parents to make it easier to block our site. You can learn more about this at http://rtalabel.org
GDPR Rights – Additional Granular Information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) offers changes to data privacy for any person or company located in the European Union. The purpose is to give subjects greater control over their personal information, including the right to actively consent to every use of personal data and the right to limit that use, as well as “the right to be forgotten”, the right to have their data portable, and the right to seek damages should they suffer from misuse/breach of their data.
If you are an EU resident and wish to have your data deleted, fill out this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, IP address, and email address you used to sign up or otherwise interact with this site. Please note that once we delete all your data, this will include data you provide via the contact form or email. Therefore we cannot contact you to let you know that this data has been deleted.
If you wish to obtain any personally identifiable data we have of you in an electronically portable format, you may request that at no cost here. You will receive a spreadsheet or text document with any information we have as soon as possible.
Note: we do not respond to requests for deletion or portable data or any other GDPR-related requests from anyone located outside the EU, or otherwise not covered by GDPR. Further, we are not obligated to restrict retention of any data persons not located in the EU or covered by GDPR, and we reserve the right to keep such data for any period we deem necessary, lawful, and prudent.
Do Not Track Policy
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference users can set in most browsers. How you do this depends on your browser. It is not legally required for a site or service to honor this request, and many sites, such as ours, don't have the ability to recognize or respond to any DNT requests. In other words, DNT does not work on this site.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code permits users of this site who are California residents to request certain information about the site's disclosure of personal information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. You can email email@example.com to make this request, and to opt-out from disclosure of your information to third parties for marketing purposes. (California residents only).
This affects marketing ONLY. You may still receive relevant account or billing information, or other select offers from the site in accordance with California law.